Electromagnetic insertion flowmeter. Alternating electromagnetic field for measuring avoids electrolysis. Suitable for big pipe sizes. Modular design in compact and separate version. Readings are independent of density, viscosity, temperature and liquid pressure. Without moving elements and with a low pressure drop. Suitable for liquids with solids. High chemical resistance. Can be installed in any position, provided that the pipe is always full (in vertical pipes upwards flow is recommended). Low power consumption.
- Measuring ranges:
- 2 m3/h … 113000 m3/h H2O
- DN40 … DN2000
- TF o DIN Flange
- Body: EN 1.4404 (SS 316L), PVDF
- Sensor head: PVDF
- Electrodes: Hastelloy C, EN 1.4404, Zr, Ti and Tantalum.
- Local indication
- High pressure design on request (only for flange connection)
- Other flange standard on request.
- HART ™ protocol on request