3D Preview and CAD Download The flanged version of our standard view-through flow indicator ranges from 1/2″ to 12″ is full-ANSI rated up to 6″. The quality investment-cast body is made from stainless or coated carbon steel. It is fitted with independently bolted glass retainers. To meet different applications, standard view-through models may be equipped with a rotor, flapper or drip-tube. For added safety, flow indicators may be ordered with Metaglas® lenses.
All standard threaded models in the L.J. Star Incorporated line of visual flow indicators carry full ANSI rating and are available in several applications- specific configurations. ANSI designed for 150# or 300# service, threaded units are available in sizes from 1/2” to 2”.
- Plain Style – installed in any position
- Drip Tube Style – well suited for vertical lines with downward flow direction.
- Flapper Style – monitoring either horizontal or vertical lines with upward
- Rotator Style – may be installed in any position to indicate flow in any direction.
- Full ANSI Class Rating
- Standard alloys
- 316 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel
- Standard gasket materials
- Neoprene; Gylon®
- Tempered borosilicate glass
- Investment cast surface finish
- In-stock delivery